Some people are really into manifesting and will tell you all the time about their affirmations, mantras, and dreams. Others are a bit more skeptical or say that it’s bad luck to talk about what you want. So, can you share your manifestation?
Ideally, it’s best if you don’t share your manifestation because what you say can influence what you think and believe. Sharing is a great way to make friends and build a community. However, most people don’t care about what you want. Their negative thoughts can interfere with your manifestation.
Let’s talk about this in greater detail now.
Why Should You Keep Your Manifestation To Yourself?
Sharing can throw off your intentions. The reason for this is that others make you feel different.
They remind you of how you used to be and don’t understand why you want to change.
It can be frustrating and challenging, especially if you are a busy person and don’t have time to sit down and worry about what people think.
Also, it can keep you from moving forward. You have to stick to your goals if you want them to become a reality, and holding them back from someone else could result in you giving up completely.
You might feel as though someone else has your best interest at heart, and you feel guilty for not listening to them.
You can have all the positive energy you want, but it will be worthless if you get negative thoughts. Your manifestation will fail.
If you tell your manifestation to other people, they will usually not want to follow your lead. And, this is not a positive vibe. It’s pretty simple to see how you can sabotage yourself by attracting negative thoughts from the people around you.
Here are some very common reasons to keep your manifestation to yourself:
- You don’t want to tell your manifestations to others because they might doubt or discredit you and your decisions.
- Someone might steal your ideas or sabotage you.
- You might feel vulnerable and exposed because you’re afraid you’ll disappoint others.
- You might not want to upset people and scare them off by sharing your manifestations.
- You might get concerned about karma and all the other nitty-gritty details that go along with manifesting.
Recommended Further Reading:
- 2 Tips On Changing Manifestations
- Will Manifesting Be Bad For You?
- Writing Manifestations On Phone? (Is It Allowed?)
Is It Bad To Share Manifestations? – The Consequences Of Revealing Your Manifestation
Some people say that there’s no point in sharing your manifestation because you’re not able to fully control the outcome of it. It’s up to the universe to decide whether or not your manifestation is achieved.
For example, if you’re really happy and confident that you’ll get into your dream school, then go ahead and share your thought.
However, if you’re nervous, anxious, or intimidated about its outcome, it’s probably best to keep it to yourself.
Because the other person can easily become skeptical or think negatively about you. It might look like you’re begging for a miracle, which will put more obstacles in your way.
It’s okay to ask for things to happen, but there’s a right time and a wrong time to do so.
Here are some consequences that you might face if you share your manifestation:
- Sharing your manifestation will distract you from achieving your goal. When you share, you have a task in front of you. If you tell someone, they might not care about your dream, or their response will cause you to focus on something else instead of your manifestation. This can potentially cause you to focus on an outcome instead of staying focused on solutions.
- People can spread negativity around. Share your manifestation, and you can either have positive or negative feedback.
- Sharing can be a great way to connect with others. However, if you share your manifestation, and there’s no one in your network who has the same goals or has experienced similar things, you will start to feel alone.
Related Further Reading:
- Do You Want To Burn The Manifestation Paper?
- 8 Ways To Make Yourself Taller
- Pros and Cons Of Manifesting?
- Canceling A Manifestation? (Here’s How To Do It)
The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Your Manifestation
Many people say that you shouldn’t share your manifestation because you might jinx it.
They say that if you’re sharing your manifestation in a public forum, you may also open up yourself to another person’s thoughts and beliefs.
People might think you’re saying crazy things, so you should always keep what you are saying “vague” when you share your intention.
Everything you think and believe is influenced by your past experiences, beliefs, and knowledge. Thinking about something increases the probability of it coming true.
Having a private understanding of what you want can be helpful when it’s impossible to share it with a person directly. If you have something that feels important to you but it might be too personal to share, it’s okay to acknowledge it to yourself first.
You can then keep it in a private place and come back to it later.
Let’s say you want to manifest a house in the neighborhood where you used to live. You need to say this to yourself first because it’s difficult to tell the difference between a voice in your head and your own intuition.
You might still want to keep it to yourself because you don’t want other people’s thoughts to interfere in your manifestation thoughts.
Interesting Further Reading:
- Where Are The Origins Of Manifesting?
- Is Manifesting Against God Or Religion?
- Can You Manifest Decrease In Height?
- Manifesting Without Being Tired
Manifesting is a wonderful way to bring your thoughts to life and boost your confidence.
Whether you’re writing your manifestation on a piece of paper, repeating one in your mind, or telling your friends, your positive thoughts are what will matter at the end of the day.