You can manifest whatever you want. But, can you change your manifestation?
Yes, you can change your manifestation. First, you will need to learn how and why you manifested something in the first place. Then you can start working on changing your manifestation by using affirmations or other methods that could help. This will take time, so you will need to be very patient.
Let’s talk about this in more detail now.
Tips To Change Your Manifestation
Here are some tips that you can use to change your manifestation:
Tip 1: Do not play the victim.
Stop complaining and blaming people around you for things happening in your life or for the current manifestation.
Instead, figure out why you are manifesting this. If there is a mediocre reason, try to work it out with yourself. If there is no reason you can think of, think about the reasons why you want to change the manifestation instead.
You can also use the “but” technique to stop yourself from playing the victim. Use a sentence like “I do not like this, but…” and follow it with what you don’t like; remember to emphasize the word “but.”
If you are in a relationship, use your partner as an example. For example: “I do not like it when my partner shouts at me, but I respect him/her as my partner.”
What this does is that it shifts your focus from what you don’t want (the shouting) to something that you do want (the relationship). It is subtle but effective!
Tip 2: Figure out why you manifested this.
This is because, whatever you are manifesting, there is a reason for it.
If it is a bad reason and you can’t fix it on your own, then use some external help, like counseling or an experienced friend or family member.
For example, if you have manifested a relationship that turns abusive over time, some of the reasons for this could be:
- You really need to stop playing the victim and take control of your own life. You may not be consciously doing that, but subconsciously it seems like that’s what you want to do.
- A lot of people play the victim in relationships. And abuse can come when the partner feels neglected and uncared for.
- Your partner might have had a bad childhood where they were abused, and they are taking it out on you.
- You might have been abused in the past, and you subconsciously are attracting an abusive partner to yourself.
You can use these reasons (as well as any other reasons that you discover) to start working on changing the manifestation.
The important thing here is that you cannot change your manifestation if you don’t know why it is happening in the first place! And if it is a bad reason (like mistreatment), then you need to get external help either by getting counseling or by talking to others who have gone through similar experiences or who can give useful advice.
Related Further Reading:
- How Fast Will Manifesting Work?
- Can Manifesting Really Be A Sin?
- Can Manifesting Harm Others?
- Can Manifesting Tire You Out?
Steps To Change Your Manifestation
You can use affirmations and other techniques to help change your manifestation. Here are some examples:
- Affirmations: Keep a journal or create an affirmation tape/CD and use it every night before you go to sleep. Focus on how you want your life to be, not how it currently is or how it has been in the past. For example, do not say, “I don’t want to manifest abuse in another relationship.” Instead, say, “I have a healthy relationship with the person I love,” or whatever it may be that you want.
- Positive Sentences: Use positive sentences and avoid making negative sentences. Otherwise, you will only attract more negativity into your life.
- Continue: Continue with the above for about three months. It may not change instantly or at all, but it will definitely help you change your manifestation with time and effort.
Affirmations can also be used to remove certain people from your life who are not treating you well, are causing stress, or adversely affecting your life in any other way. For example, if someone is abusive towards you in an intimate relationship, then affirm: “I am surrounded by people who love and cherish me.”
This may sound strange because affirmations are usually used to attract things into one’s life (like a relationship). However, it is not strange at all. Affirmations can be positive or negative. And the examples given above are positive versus negative affirmations.
You can always use the law of attraction to manifest positivity in your life, as positivity attracts positivity!
Related Further Reading:
- Burning Your Paper Of Manifestation Is Okay
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Putting Manifestations On Cell Phones?
- Did Manifesting Come From Christianity?
When Should You Think About Changing Your Manifestation?
You should always think about changing your manifestation if:
- You don’t like something happening in your life.
- Something is not working out for you as you want it to.
- You have had a bad experience that you don’t want to repeat again.
It is important that you just start thinking about (and not worrying about) how to change your manifestation. Even better, start taking positive actions towards changing it!
Sometimes you might manifest a problem unconsciously and only start worrying about it when it actually starts affecting your life in a negative way. But learn from this… even if you manifested the problem unconsciously, this problem might not get resolved unless you consciously work on changing it.
Suppose you are having problems in an important and integral part of your life. In that case, it might be better to change your manifestation right away instead of allowing the situation to continue for a long time.
But suppose a small or not-too-important issue comes up, like something that annoys you or makes you uncomfortable from time to time (but doesn’t interfere with important parts of your life). In that case, it’s okay to just deal with that issue and not worry about changing your manifestation.
Often we may not even realize that we are manifesting something bad into our lives, like abuse from an intimate partner. In such a situation, you should definitely change your manifestation by thinking positive thoughts about what you do want, not what you don’t want.
Interesting Further Reading:
- How To Reverse A Manifestation?
- Why You Can’t Share Manifestations?
- Will Manifestation Help You Improve Your Height?
Always Remember This…
Even though it may seem difficult to change your manifestation and you may think, “this is so difficult!” the law of attraction can help you to manifest anything that you want in your life.
And if the law of attraction has helped Oprah Winfrey, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and Jeff Bezos become extremely successful, then it should be able to help you too.
As said earlier, manifesting does not need to be hard work. It is easier than most people think it is. But it might take some time (and effort) until you get what you want.