Almost every religion has a mention of heaven and hell. If you do good deeds, you go to heaven. If you do evil deeds, you go to hell. But will manifesting send you to hell?
Manifesting will not send you to hell because it is about positive thoughts and sending positive energy into the universe. Manifesting is not about thinking bad for others or harming anyone. However, manifesting can send you to hell if you are trying to harm others while manifesting your desires.
Let’s talk about this in detail now.
The Concept Heaven And Hell
People who believe in God have their own concepts of heaven and hell.
“Hell” is often depicted as a fiery place where people experience torment in the afterlife. The concept of hell varies slightly from religion to religion. But, generally speaking, it’s supposed to be for those who disregard God and don’t follow His ways.
We all have our own way of thinking.
One person thinks, “If you do good deeds, you get a reward in heaven. If you do bad deeds, you get a punishment in hell.”
Another thinks, “Heaven and hell are states of mind, not a destination you go to after death. Heaven is a state of mind where you feel good and connected to God and everyone around you. Hell is a state of mind where you feel disconnected from others and trapped inside your own body.”
Most people have visions of heaven as a place where they will be showered with love, peace, happiness, etc., while visions of hell are usually not so attractive.
Recommended Further Reading:
- 3 Simple Steps To Understanding Manifesting
- Manifesting The Love Of Your Life In 11 Simple Steps
- Manifesting A Lot Of Wealth In 10 Steps
The Concept Of Manifesting
Manifesting is the act of bringing a specific desire into reality through positive thinking and visualization.
Manifesting is about positive thoughts.
When we think of something good, we send out positive energy. And when we think of something bad, we send out negative energy.
Manifesting is not about thinking bad for others or harming anyone. It’s more about wishing to be happy, healthy, and prosperous in life.
So when you manifest, you send good vibes out into the universe. You wish to be happy, and all your actions are based on your own intentions.
Your intentions are pure and only for the betterment of yourself or others. For example, you may want to attract a good job, but you don’t wish for anyone else to lose theirs instead.
Why Manifesting Will Not Send You To Hell?
When it comes to manifesting for the betterment of oneself and others, what about the whole concept of heaven and hell? Is it relevant at all?
The power of manifestation has the potential to change lives for the better. Using this power, you can even manifest your own desires.
There is nothing wrong with trying to fulfill one’s desires as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone. And manifesting is a technique that is based on positive thoughts and positive energy.
Manifesting is only about trying to fulfill your own desires by using the power of manifestation, which itself is a good thing.
The whole concept of heaven and hell as we think of today might be irrelevant when it comes to manifesting. After all, you are not doing anything wrong or hurting anyone by trying to manifest your desires using positing thoughts and energy.
Manifesting isn’t like an evil sorceress who roams the earth to wreck havoc. Manifesting is about trying to bring positivity into your life and the lives of people around you.
So if you are manifesting for the betterment of your life and the lives of others, why will it send you to hell?
However, if you are manifesting for some evil purpose, it might attract negativity towards you, and in return, it will send you negative energy. This can send you to hell.
Related Further Reading:
- How You Can Manifest Using A Paper?
- Is Manifesting The Same As Shifting?
- How To Manifest Without Using A Paper?
- What Should You Think While Manifesting?
When Can Manifesting Send You To Hell?
Manifesting can send you to hell if:
- You try to manifest something that will harm other people or yourself.
- You use the concept of “Manifesting” in the wrong way and hurt others out of jealousy, hate, revenge, etc.
- You have ill-will for others while manifesting happy things for yourself.
- You hurt others through manifestation without realizing it consciously. For example, you wish to create love in your life but end up hurting your partner unknowingly.
- You are not doing anything good for yourself or others.
- You try to manifest something that is against nature.
- You hurt people in a way that they cannot get back to their normal life.
Basically, any time you wish evil for others or harm them because you want something good for yourself, it can send you to hell. However, if you don’t do anything wrong or wish ill-will for anyone while manifesting happy things for yourself and everyone else, it will not send you to hell.
So as long as your intentions are good, manifesting will not send you to hell.
How To Avoid Going To Hell By Manifesting?
Here are a few points to keep in mind while manifesting so that you don’t go to hell:
- All your intentions while manifesting should be good and for the betterment of yourself or others.
- You can wish to be happy, healthy, prosperous in life. But you should not wish for anyone else to be unhappy or unhealthy.
- You should manifest your desires using positing thoughts and energy.
- You don’t harm anyone by thinking, “They don’t deserve this; make it happen for me instead.”
- You can wish for money, fame, health, happiness, etc., but you should not wish ill-will for others.
- You can use the power of manifestation to bring positivity into your life and the lives of those around you. However, you must intend to do so in a good way.
In essence, if your intentions are good and you are doing good things with positivity, then you won’t go to hell by manifesting.
Interesting Further Reading:
- 280+ Quotes On Manifesting Love, Money, Desires, Etc.
- Difference Between Manifesting And Magic
- Manifesting Without Taking Any Action? Is It Possible?
- 7 Reasons Why Manifesting Can Become Difficult
Manifesting can be used to bring good things into your life. However, it can also be used to harm others unwittingly.
You can manifest all positive things for yourself and the people around you. If you do this, you won’t end up in hell. However, if you have ill-will for others while manifesting, then it can send you to hell.
As long as your intentions are good and you’re doing good things with positivity, manifesting will not send you to hell.